80G & 12A Registration

Our Mission Is To Associate With Professionals And Support All Services Under One Roof !!

Rs. Onwards *All Inclusive (Fees & Taxes)*

Prepare Drafts And Application
Liaisoning with Department
Provide 12A certificate
Proceed for 80G with Department
Provide 80G certificate

80G & 12A Registration


Duly Filed in Application


Verification of Documents by Commissioner




Visit Income Tax Department


Provide Certificates


  • PAN card of NGO.
  • Certificate of Incorporation.
  • Trust Deed, in case the NGO is a Trust.
  • Copy of utility bills such as Water Bills, Electricity Bills or House Tax Receipt.
  • Evidence of welfare activities carried out & Progress Report since inception or last 3 years or whichever is less.


For Individual

Pan Card 

Aadhar Card


For the Trust/Organisation

Utility Bill for Address Proof

Registration certificates and Pan 

Bank statement

ITR of Last year 

Basic Features of 80G & 12A Registration

Exempted Income

After getting 12A & 80G Certificate all the received income will be exempted from taxation.

Attracts Donors

After getting 12A & 80G an organization attracts the donor to make a donation.


After getting 12A & 80G an organization can apply under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 or FCRA

CSR Funding

For CSR funding it is mandatory to get registration certificate of 12A & 80G.

Government Grants

NGO’s receives various grants from government and other agencies. They are eligible to get grants and financial funding from various agencies. These agencies generally make grants to 12A registered NGO’s

Donors get deduction

After getting 80G the donor can avail deduction from its taxable income after donation.

Important Notes

80G Registration comes under Section 80G of Income Tax Act and provides benefits to the donor of an NGO, whereas Section 12A Registration will assist an NGO to get an organization income exempted from Tax. Both 80G Registration and 12A Registration applies only to NGO's and charitable organizations.