A home loan must be taken for the purchase/construction of a house. If it is taken for con instruction of house, then it must be completed within five years from the end of the financial year in which the loan was taken.
• Salary Certificate (original) from employer.
• Form 16/IT Returns for the past 2 financial years
· IT Returns/Assessment Orders copies of the last 3 years.
· Challans as proof of Advance Income Tax payment.
· Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals.
· IT returns/Assessment Orders copies of the last 3 years.
Salaried individuals eligible for home loan
• Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies fall under the home loan eligibility criteria.
• Applicants should be above 21 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity. You can check the amount you need to pay as EMI with the Home Loan EMI Calculator.
Professionals eligible for home loan
• Professionals (i.e., doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, and management consultants only) meet the Axis Bank Home Loan eligibility criteria.
• Applicants above 21 years of age at the time of home loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of home loan maturity meet our home loan eligibility criteria.
Self-employed individuals eligible for home loan
Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
Applicants should be above 21 years of age at the time of the commencement of the home loan and up to 65 years or less at the time of maturity of the home loan
Determine your loan eligibility using our Home Loan Eligibility Calculator here
Home Loan Borrowing Limits
Minimum - Rs. 3 lakhs